The Empiris Foundation website has been developed to be in accordance with national and international accessibility standards as much as possible. This conforms to Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (highest level: AAA).
This means that disabled persons are also able to access information on the foundation. The following features are available:
- A site map (link in footer) provides a quick overview.
- All images and symbols have been consistently labeled with alternative texts.
- All table and column headings have been consistently optimized for screen readers.
- The pages are structured with headings. This means that disabled persons and older persons are able to gain a quick overview.
- The page functions can be accessed via the keyboard and are therefore also accessible to those with visual impairments or motor disabilities.
- There is a sufficiently high level of contrast between the colors. The text is easily legible for everyone.
We aim to offer the greatest possible benefit to disabled persons, too. Please contact us if you need more information.